For those who love parties, here are some tips for batch cocktails to serve for a crowd:
1) Always weigh. If you’re making large batches of cocktails, the ratios are important. Make sure to measure every ingredient.
2) Do not forget to pour water into the drink unless you plan to mix and shake the drink at the event to give it a bit of a zing. (See note*.)
3) Label your drinks. The guests should know what drink they’re having. This will help you remember what’s inside each bottle.
4) I’ve seen people adore seeing small labels with ingredients listed on them. You can snap a picture and make it yourself at home.
5) Use empty spirits and bourbon bottles to store the cocktail you have batched. If the volume of your drink is less than 3 ounces for a single, 8 batched drinks can fit into the glass bottle after mixing.
6) Mix two or three cocktails for a gathering. Sets of 8 in carafes or empty bottles of liquor. Store them in the freezer or refrigerator, and place them on ice before serving.
7) Make sure to choose simple garnishes. Citrus wheels and cocktail cherries, olives, cocktail cherries, and dried spices such as cinnamon sticks are delicious, aromatic, simple cocktails garnishes.
NOTE: If you want to experience the style and enjoyment of serving drinks at a party and shorten the time you spend pouring ingredients into shakers, make a batch of the drink without adding water for dilution. Stir or shake the cocktail using ice before serving.
Here are some resources I recommend:
120 Alcoholic Drinks for Connoisseurs shows you over one hundred unique alcoholic drinks to make and show off to your friends and have a night you won’t forget.
Unique Leather Wrapped Mug is an incredible beer and alcohol mug that is unique and made with material that will last a lifetime.
Bartending & Mixology Masterclass teaches you everything you need to know about mixing drinks and alcoholic beverages like a professional.
Check out these articles from blogs around the internet: