Summer is the perfect time to unwind and enjoy a refreshing cocktail. Whether you’re lounging by the pool or hosting a backyard BBQ, a cool and delicious drink is a must-have. In this article, we’ll show you how to make a refreshing summer cocktail at home that will impress your guests and keep you cool.
To make a refreshing summer cocktail, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 4-6 mint leaves
- Club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Add the vodka and ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top off the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a lemon wheel.
- To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Let cool before using.
- Use fresh lemon juice for the best flavor.
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar with a lid.
- Consider adding fresh berries or citrus slices for an extra burst of flavor.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a refreshing summer cocktail at home that will impress your guests and keep you cool. This vodka and mint cocktail is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day and can be easily customized to suit your taste. So, gather your ingredients, mix up a batch, and enjoy the taste of summer. Cheers!
Here are some resources I recommend:
120 Alcoholic Drinks for Connoisseurs shows you over one hundred unique alcoholic drinks to make and show off to your friends and have a night you won’t forget.
Unique Leather Wrapped Mug is an incredible beer and alcohol mug that is unique and made with material that will last a lifetime.
Bartending & Mixology Masterclass teaches you everything you need to know about mixing drinks and alcoholic beverages like a professional.
Check out these articles from blogs around the internet: