Summer is an ideal time to relax and indulge in a refreshing cocktail. Whether you are lounging by the pool or hosting a backyard BBQ having a cool and delicious drink is essential. This article will guide you on how to create a revitalizing summer cocktail at home that will leave your guests in awe and keep you refreshed.
To make this invigorating summer cocktail gather the following ingredients:
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 4 6 mint leaves
- Club soda
- Ice In order to prepare the cocktail follow these directions:
In a cocktail shaker.
Gently crush the mint leaves with the lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Add vodka and ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for about 10 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
Top off the glass with club soda.
- Enhance its appeal by garnishing it with a sprig of fresh mint and a lemon wheel.
Here are some helpful tips for your preparation:
- Create your own simple syrup by combining equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Allow it to cool before use. 2. For optimal flavor. Opt for fresh lemon juice. 3. If you don’t have access to a cocktail shaker fear not! A mason jar with a lid can do the trick as well. 4. Consider adding fresh berries or citrus slices for an additional burst of flavor.
In conclusion by utilizing just a few basic ingredients you have all it takes to make an invigorating summer cocktail at home that will surely impress your guests while keeping you refreshed throughout those scorching summer days. The combination of vodka and mint is suitable for leisurely sipping as it lends itself easily to customization based on individual preferences. So gather your ingredients. Mix up a batch. And relish the delightful taste of summer. Cheers!
Here are some resources I recommend:
120 Alcoholic Drinks for Connoisseurs shows you over one hundred unique alcoholic drinks to make and show off to your friends and have a night you won’t forget.
Professional Bartender Kit is a must-have collection for anyone interested in bartending, mixology, or someone who loves to make drinks.
RUBY Decanter w/ Built-in Aerator is easily the best on the market that we recommend.
8oz Premium Flask for when you’re going out and don’t want to blow all your money on drinks.
Stainless Steel Cooling Stones for keeping your drinks cold and classy.
Bartending & Mixology Masterclass teaches you everything you need to know about mixing drinks and alcoholic beverages like a professional.