Here is a list of seventeen alcoholic energy & espresso drink recipes.
- 1 Alcoholic Energy & Espresso Drink Recipes
- 1.1 Iced Irish Coffee
- 1.2 Hot Boozy Coffee
- 1.3 El Cafecito LOBSTER
- 1.4 Winter Wonderland
- 1.5 Anatolia Cafe
- 1.6 Colorado Bulldog
- 1.7 ODB (Old Duck Blind) ODB (Old Duck Blind) MALIBU BEACH INN
- 1.8 Jazzed Up FRAPIN
- 1.9 Southern Limerick
- 1.10 Cold Brew Cabana
- 1.11 Don Cafe DON PAPA
- 1.12 Affogato Martini
- 1.13 Hot White Russian
- 1.14 El Mercadido CODIGO 1530
- 1.15 Gingerbread Breakfast
- 1.16 MICHAEL GRAYDON and NIKOLE BON APPETIT/HERRIOTT
- 1.17 Holiday Coffee
- 1.18 Here are some resources I recommend:
Alcoholic Energy & Espresso Drink Recipes
Iced Irish Coffee
- 2 oz Tullamore D.E.W. Original
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso
- 2 tsp demerara sugar
- 2 hot water tsp
- 3 oz cold brew coffee
- Fresh cream
Combine espresso and whiskey into a bowl, and allow to stand at room temperature for about 15 mins. Pour through the filter of coffee into the shaker of a cocktail. Stir the hot and sugar until it dissolves, then add it to the shaker with ice and cold brew. Shake, strain, and serve it in the shape of a Collins glass. Serve with cream.
Hot Boozy Coffee
- .5 shot Brandy
- .5 shot Grand Marnier
- .5 shot Kahlua
- 4-5 oz hot coffee
- 1 orange peel
- .5 cups of whipped cream
- .5 teaspoon sugar
Place the cream you have whipped in either a bowl or bowl and whisk using the whisk (electric or other) or blend it in the blender. Whip until it reaches soft peaks, and then add sugar according to your preference.
Use the peel of your orange to lightly “burn” using the lighter. This will allow the oils to release and flavor the coffee after.
Pour the grand Marnier, brandy, Kaluga, and freshly brewed coffee into the glass. Mix with the peel of an orange. Sprinkle some whipped cream on the top. Eat it immediately!
El Cafecito LOBSTER
- 1.5 oz Papa’s Pilar Dark Rum
- .5 oz Miami Club Cuban Coffee Liqueur
- .5 oz Licor 431 dash simple syrup
- 2 dashes of Bitter Truth chocolate bitters
In a shaker, add all ingredients, shake vigorously and then pour into a glass filled with rocks. Add an ice cube large enough.
- 1.5 OZ Anchor Distilling Christmas Spirit
- .5 oz espresso
- .25 oz Tempus Fugit Spirits Creme de Cacao
- .25 oz Tempus Fugit Spirits Creme de Menthe
- .5 oz heavy cream
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
Shake well before straining over fresh ice into a rocks glass. Add a candy cane.
- 1 Ouz Pierre Ferrand 1840 cognac
- 1 oz Luxardo Cherry Liqueur
- .25 oz Cinnamon Syrup
Mix all ingredients, garnish the drink with coffee, and whipped cream with powdered sugared cinnamon.
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Absolut Vodka
- 1 oz cream
- Top of the line with Cola
Shake the cream and the alcohol with the ice. Strain into a glass filled with ice, but be sure not to fill it up to the top. You can add coca.
ODB (Old Duck Blind) ODB (Old Duck Blind) MALIBU BEACH INN
- 16 oz hot coffee
- 8 oz Knob Creek Bourbon
- 2 oz cream
- 2 oz Grade B maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- .25 teaspoon Mexican vanilla
Pour 4 oz of the above mix and heat it with a steamer from the cappuccino machine into a tempered glass coffee mug. To make foam, shake dry heavy cream, mingled with some drops of Kahlua. Spread it on top, sprinkle it with a teaspoon of sugar, and then heat it off the top with a light touch so as not to crack the glass.
Jazzed Up FRAPIN
- 1.5 oz Frapin 1270
- .5 1 oz Grand Marnier
- .5 oz Amaro
- 1 oz Cold Brew
- .5 oz Demerara Syrup
Mix all ingredients and shake vigorously. Strain into a brandy snifter, and add a few coffee beans.
- .25 oz rich demerara syrup
- .75 oz Meletti
- .75 oz 1776 Rye
- 4 oz brewed coffee
In a heated 7 oz. Glass glass, add Demerara syrup Meletti, rye, and the brewed coffee. Stir. Light-whip warm cream and Demerara syrup in the squeeze bottle to make a whipped topping. Pour 1/4-inch cream over the drink with a bar spoon, then top it off with atomized Angostura bitters.
Cold Brew Cabana
- 1.5 parts Havana Club Anejo Clasico rum
- .75 parts cold brew
- .5 part Giffard Banana Liqueur
- 3 . Drops of Ginger Bitters
- One drop of vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients with ice, then strain into the glass of a coupe. Add an apple chip.
Don Cafe DON PAPA
- 1.5 oz Don Papa 7YR
- 3 oz Grady’s cold Brew Coffee (Hot)
- 3 oz water
- .5 oz Mr. Black
- 3 drops of Hazelnut extract
Mix all the ingredients in a cup of coffee.
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- .5 oz cream de cocoa
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
Pour two ounces of vanilla vodka, half an ounce of cocoa creme, and 1 ounce of Kahlua into the shaker. Pour in three cubes of ice. Shake the shaker until the drink is cold.
Pour the drink into a martini glass, and finish it with vanilla Ice cream. Serve with the help of a spoon, and then take a bite.
Hot White Russian
- 2.5 cups of freshly made coffee
- .5 cups heavy cream
- .5 cups Kahlua or another liqueur that has coffee flavors or for tasting
- .25 tablespoon vodka. Or as desired
- Whip heavy cream to garnish, if you wish.
In a saucepan, stir with the espresso, 1/2 cup of cream, Kahlua, and vodka. Then, heat the mixture at a moderate temperature until it’s warm. Divide the mixture between hot mugs. Decorate each drink with a portion of the cream that has been whipped.
El Mercadido CODIGO 1530
- 2 oz Codigo 1530 Mezcal Artesanal
- .75 oz Ancho Reyes verde
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 oz cold brew
- .25 oz agave syrup
- Angostura bitters
Mix all ingredients with ice and stir until reduce the temperature.
- 2 oz of spiced and buttered Captain Morgan’s Rum**
- .75 oz ginger syrup
- 1 half and one ounce
- Then top it off with black coffee.
- Decorate with whipped cream, a ginger snap
- 1 bottle of Captain Morgan’s Rum
- 4 oz of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sugar granulated
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 10 cloves
All the ingredients, excluding the rum, are in a saucepan and heated until the butter has melted. Slowly mix in the rum. Put the mixture into casserole dishes, then put in the freezing for about 35 mins. Scrape off butter fat. Pour it through a filter made of fine mesh.
MICHAEL GRAYDON and NIKOLE BON APPETIT/HERRIOTT
- 2 oz sweet vermouth, preferably Italian
- 1.5 oz amaro (preferably Averna)
- 1.5 oz strong cold-brew coffee
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Club soda
- Wheel of orange (for serving)
Blend vermouth and simple amaro syrup, and coffee in the tumbler. Pour in ice, then top by adding club soda. Add orange wheels.
- 1.5 Oz of Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel whiskey
- .5 oz peppermint Syrup*
- Hot coffee
- Lightly chipped, whipped cream
- *Peppermint syrup: crush candy cane, measure 1 cup, then boil with one cup of water until the candy melts. Allow to cool, then keep in the glass.
Add sugar and Jack into cordial glasses. Next, add coffee and then add cream. Finally, sprinkle the candy cane crushed over the top.
Here are some resources I recommend:
120 Alcoholic Drinks for Connoisseurs shows you over one hundred unique alcoholic drinks to make and show off to your friends and have a night you won’t forget.
Professional Bartender Kit is a must-have collection for anyone interested in bartending, mixology, or someone who loves to make drinks.
RUBY Decanter w/ Built-in Aerator is easily the best on the market that we recommend.
8oz Premium Flask for when you’re going out and don’t want to blow all your money on drinks.
Stainless Steel Cooling Stones for keeping your drinks cold and classy.
Bartending & Mixology Masterclass teaches you everything you need to know about mixing drinks and alcoholic beverages like a professional.