Here are twelve christmas alcoholic drink recipes.
- 1 Christmas Alcoholic Drink Recipes
- 1.1 Blue Christmas Cocktail Recipe
- 1.2 Ano Nuevo Horchata Recipe
- 1.3 Winter Sea Breeze Recipe
- 1.4 Red Stag Dirty Shirley Recipe
- 1.5 Peppermint Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 1.6 Winter Sangria Recipe
- 1.7 Cinnamon Candy Apple Recipe
- 1.8 Mulled Wine Sangria Recipe
- 1.9 Whipped Caramel Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 1.10 Salted Caramel Martini Recipe
- 1.11 Chambord Kir Royale Recipe
- 1.12 Eggnog Cocktail Recipe
- 2 Here are some resources I recommend:
Christmas Alcoholic Drink Recipes
Our Christmas drinks are delicious anytime, but they’ll bring the festive touch to your beverage menu during winter’s cold months. This list of holiday cocktails recipes is suitable for all, from chocolate to eggnog lovers. Find your favorite winter drink below!
Blue Christmas Cocktail Recipe
You should try this Blue Christmas cocktail if you’re looking for an original cocktail for the holidays with a beautiful presentation. However, you’ll feel anything but blue after just one sip of this vibrantly colored drink.
- 3 Tbsp. Gold or yellow sugar to sand
- 12 oz. bottle Boylan lemon seltzer
- 2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. white Rum
- 3 Tbsp. Blue Raspberry Monin syrup
- Lemon wedges to rim the grill and garnish
- Rim two glasses of rocks with the lemon wedge, then dip them into gold Sanding sugar.
- Mix the syrup of raspberries, Curacao, vodka, and Rum in a shaker filled with an ice cube. Shake until chilled.
- Place one large ice cube into each glass.
- Pour the drink into two glasses and top it off with lemon seltzer.
- Add lemon wedges or lemon curls and serve.
Ano Nuevo Horchata Recipe
Try this sophisticated take on the Dalgona espresso recipe! You’ve probably seen whipped coffee on social media. However, our non-dairy version is infused with tequila and offers the festive taste of a traditional horchata beverage.
- 3 Tbsp. fine sugar for sanding
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 oz. Tequila
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 4 oz. almond milk, cold
- 3 oz. dark agave syrup
- 4 Tbsp. hot water
- 4 Tbsp. espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground Nutmeg
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar on a dish or glass rimmer.
- Make sure the rims are wet in two glasses with highballs and dip them into the mixture of sanding sugar and water.
- Mix the nuts, Kalua, tequila, and dark agave in a shaker containing ice. Shake until chilled.
- In a large glass, mix the hot water with the espresso powder. With a milk frother, whips the coffee until stiff high peaks.
- The glasses should be filled with ice. Strain equal quantities of the tequila mix into each glass.
- Pour 2 oz. of almond milk into each glass.
- Add a splash of almond milk to the whisked Dalgona coffee mix and serve it immediately.
Winter Sea Breeze Recipe
Winter sea breezes are a refreshing, bubbly cocktail made with grapefruit juice and mint. You can serve this festive drink instead of mimosas for the holiday brunch.
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. grapefruit juice
- 2 oz. tonic water
- Pomegranate seeds
- Mint leaves
- Mix the grapefruit juice, vodka, and tonic water into the shaker of a cocktail.
- Make sure to fill a glass with ice and add the drink mix.
- Serve with fruity pomegranate seeds, cranberries, and mint, and serve.
Red Stag Dirty Shirley Recipe
Red Stag bourbon meets cherry syrup and a sparkling splash of lemon-lime soda in this festive cocktail. It’s the adult version of Shirley Temple! Shirley Temple!
- 1/2 oz. the grenadine
- 1 1/2 oz. Red Stag black cherry bourbon
- 5 oz. lemon-lime soda
- Maraschino cherry syrup splash
- Maraschino cherries
- Pour the grenadine, cherry Bourbon soda, and maraschino syrup into the glass with ice and stir.
- Serve with a maraschino cherry, and serve.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Recipe
This decadent drink has the perfect proportion of peppermint and chocolate, which makes it the ideal drink to sip at the end of dinner or night on a fantastic evening while sitting around the fire.
- 5 oz. made hot chocolate
- 1 oz. peppermint schnapps
- Make the hot chocolate according to the instructions for the mix.
- The hot chocolate and peppermint-flavored schnapps in glasses or mugs and stir.
- Toast the marshmallows on your stove or by using the help of a butane torch.
- Serve with the marshmallows torched and serve.
Winter Sangria Recipe
This festive sangria is full of cranberries, apples, and raspberries. This recipe makes 1 pitcher of sangria, which can be chilled overnight to serve the following day at your catered breakfast or holiday gathering.
- 12 oz. Sprite
- 1/3 Cup three sec
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 2 apples, cubed
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 pint of red raspberries
- Simple syrup that you can taste
- Rosemary Sprigs
- Mix all the ingredients, except Sprite, rosemary, and sprigs, into a pitcher.
- Cool the mixture until it’s cool and prepared to serve the mixture.
- Add the Sprite into the pitcher right before serving.
- Add rosemary sprigs and serve.
Cinnamon Candy Apple Recipe
The green and red hues combine to create a vibrant shot that is appealing tasting! Get the party started early and warm your guests with this delicious, spicy drink.
- 3/4 oz. sour apple schnapps
- 3/4 oz. the cinnamon whiskey
- Food coloring red
- Squeeze the sweet apple syrup in an ice-filled shot glass.
- Color the liquor with cinnamon using the red color of food coloring.
- The cinnamon liquor is layered over the schnapps and poured slowly onto the spoon’s surface. Serve immediately.
Mulled Wine Sangria Recipe
We paired traditional sangria’s refreshing flavor with the mulled wine’s aromatic spices. Ensure your guests are warm by serving this sangria with mulled wine recipe.
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 cup juice of an orange
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup Triple sec
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 apple, cut into slices
- 1 pear, sliced
- 3 mandarin orange slices
- A few Cranberries
- 1 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Sugar to suit your taste
- Lemon-lime soda or club soda (optional to add sparkling)
- Put the triple sec, brandy fruit, and the remaining one cup of red wine in the pitcher and stir. Set aside.
- Mix the juice of an orange, spices, and the rest of the red wine in a pan. Bring the mix to a boil.
- Incorporate granulated sugar into the mixture simmering if you want a more sweet drink.
- The mixture should be simmered for about 10 minutes. Then strain the liquid using a cheesecloth and filter to eliminate all the spices.
- Mix all the ingredients in the pitcher and let it cool for a few hours.
- Pour the sangria into individual glasses of wine and serve.
- If you’d like to give sparkle and sweetness to your sangria, top it off with a splash of 7-Up or Sprite. Also, you can add club soda for sparkle without adding any sweetness.
Whipped Caramel Hot Cocoa Recipe
It’s topped with a scoop of whip cream, and this hot steamy drink is great to snuggle up after a long day spent in the cold!
- 7 oz. made hot cocoa
- 3/4 oz. whipped cream-flavored vodka
- 3/4 oz. caramel vodka
- Creamy whip
- 1 oz. dark chocolate to garnish
- Prepare the hot cocoa. Then put it in the glass or mug.
- Mix whip cream vodka as well as caramel vodka into hot cocoa.
- Make your dark chocolate shavings using the chocolate shaving shaver or vegetable peeler.
- Decorate the dish with whipped frosting and chocolate shavings. Serve.
Salted Caramel Martini Recipe
It’s hard to beat the taste combination of salty and sweet wrapped in a gorgeous festive martini!
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- 2 oz. Bailey’s caramel liqueur, plus extra for garnishing
- Salt Kosher
- 2 oz. salted caramel vodka
- 1 oz. chocolate vodka
- 1 oz. dark creme de cocoa
- 1/2 oz. half and half
- 1 oz. salted caramel syrup
- Fill the inside of a martini glass by covering it with caramel and chocolate syrups. Place them in the fridge until they have hardened.
- The glass should be rimmed with additional Bailey’s caramel liquor and Kosher salt.
- Stir the salted-caramel vodka dark creme de cacao, half and a half and salted caramel syrup, and 2 1 oz. of Bailey’s caramel liquor into the shaker of a cocktail shaker. Pour into the glass with garnished martinis.
Chambord Kir Royale Recipe
Celebrate the new year in the best way possible by making Our Chambord Kir Royal cocktail recipe! Give a toast to the new year this holiday season by enjoying the refreshing flavor of raspberry and a shot of your preferred champagne.
- 1/4 oz. Chambord
- Lemon twist
- The Chambord into the fluted glass.
- Serve the Chambord by adding champagne.
- Serve with the lemon twist, and serve.
Eggnog Cocktail Recipe
One of the oldest festive drinks is now offered as a sophisticated eggnog cocktail. Filled with traditional spices, these dessert drink is the perfect end to your festive meal.
- 4 oz. full-fat eggnog and additional for garnishing
- Crushed spiced cookies, spiced
- 2 oz. spiced Rum
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. dark rum
- 1/2 oz. eggnog syrup
- Cinnamon sugar
- Freshly ground nutsmear
- Make sure to wet the rim of a glass with eggnog. Then, dip it in the spiced cookie crumbles.
- Mix the vanilla vodka, spiced rum, eggnog syrup, dark Rum, and 4 8 ounces. of eggnog into the shaker of a cocktail.
- Pour the mix into the glass with a rim.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and Nutmeg, and serve.
Begin to count down the twelve days until Christmas by drinking these traditional cocktails that will bring your customers into the festive mood. So get ready for the Christmas season and refresh your drink menu by serving any of our festive cocktails and drinks.
Here are some resources I recommend:
120 Alcoholic Drinks for Connoisseurs shows you over one hundred unique alcoholic drinks to make and show off to your friends and have a night you won’t forget.
Unique Leather Wrapped Mug is an incredible beer and alcohol mug that is unique and made with material that will last a lifetime.
Bartending & Mixology Masterclass teaches you everything you need to know about mixing drinks and alcoholic beverages like a professional.
Check out these articles from blogs around the internet: